Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Portland, Oregon





I had a ton of fun meeting these gorgeous kiddos at Skye Hardwick's Soulographer Workshop in Portland this weekend. http://workofheart.typepad.com/soulographer/

It was a double bonus beacuse I stayed with my best buddy while I was there and we had a blast! Check out HB's site - she's the greatest! http://www.bludomain6.com/boyles/

We got to meet and work with tons of great photographers - so a huge HI! to Bev, Candi, Pam, Michelle, Nicki, Darcie, Canadian Jen, She Saw Jen, Amanda, Wynona, Tarah, Sara, Melanie, Sandy, Erin, Jessica, Skye and our hostess with the mostest, Tracey. You girls seriously rock!

Thanks for such a fun weekend!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

What a joy to see my children through someone else's lens. You are phenomenal and I enjoyed looking through your blog. Kathy Carlisle

Anonymous said...

Loved your images - it was awesome meeting you!!

Anonymous said...

These photos are fantastic, love the color!

Anonymous said...

I didnt know you had a blog! Great images. Hope to see you someday again! take care.

Anonymous said...

Love them!!! Beautiful colors!